Download or play online at website.

Deeper

by The Pixie

RPG

The legendary dungeon has claimed the life of many an adventurer, brave and foolhardy alike. Will you fare any better?

Development System: Quest 5
Forgiveness Rating: Permadeath
TUID: w17az7ipoidg3yyg

If you enjoyed Deeper...

People who like Deeper also gave high ratings to these games:

The Last Dragon, by Roger Pender
Average member rating: (1 rating)

Run, Bronwynn, Run!, by Larry Horsfield
Average member rating: (1 rating)
You, Princess Bronwynn of Alizon, learn that your parents plan to marry you off to Prince Timothy, the middle-aged son of the King and Queen of Karsten, a neighbouring kingdom.

Glowgrass, by Nate Cull
You play as a xenohistorian on an expedition. You've been dropped (more literally than you planned) by a dropship over the ground of the Ancients. Your equipment was scattered and the dropship crashed. Now it's just you, your wits, and...

Deeper appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of Quest by Denk
There are lots of Quest games, some better than others. These are my favourites:

The following polls include votes for Deeper:

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by blue/green on 11 March 2016 at 4:10pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item