Download or play online at website.

Deeper

by The Pixie

RPG

The legendary dungeon has claimed the life of many an adventurer, brave and foolhardy alike. Will you fare any better?

Development System: Quest 5
Forgiveness Rating: Permadeath
TUID: w17az7ipoidg3yyg

If you enjoyed Deeper...

People who like Deeper also gave high ratings to these games:

Endless, Nameless, by Adam Cadre
The first time I ever saw someone play a text adventure was in fifth grade. One of the sixth-graders didn't go to outdoor ed, and therefore spent the week in my fifth-grade classroom, playing Scott Adams's Impossible Mission on a TRS-80...

The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole, by Pete Austin and Joan Lamb
"Welcome to the second computer game to feature the contents of my diary - is there no such thing as privacy? Such is the price of fame I suppose. The aim of the game is to make me as popular as possible with everyone. You make decisions...

Die Feuerfaust, by Larry Horsfield
Average member rating: (1 rating)

Deeper appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of Quest by Denk
There are lots of Quest games, some better than others. These are my favourites:

Favorite IF with randomized combat by Denk
All the games on this list use quite simple turn based combat, similar to "Leadlight" and "Treasures of a Slaver's Kingdom" (both on this list). A few well known titles with randomized combat are not on this list, since I have not been...

The following polls include votes for Deeper:

Best of Quest by Denk
There are more than 600 Quest games on IFDB. Surely there must be a lot of bad Quest games, but there are certainly good ones too. It would be interesting to know, which ones are worth playing.

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by blue/green on 11 March 2016 at 4:10pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item