Download or play online at website.

Deeper

by The Pixie

RPG

The legendary dungeon has claimed the life of many an adventurer, brave and foolhardy alike. Will you fare any better?

Development System: Quest 5
Forgiveness Rating: Permadeath
TUID: w17az7ipoidg3yyg

If you enjoyed Deeper...

People who like Deeper also gave high ratings to these games:

Zork II, by Dave Lebling, Marc Blank
The Wizard appears, floating nonchalantly in the air beside you. He grins sideways at you. The Wizard incants "Fantasize," but nothing happens. He shakes his wand. Nothing happens. With a slightly embarrassed glance in your direction, he...

Violet, by Jeremy Freese
Calm down. All you have to do is write a thousand words and everything will be fine. And you have all day, except it's already noon. [blurb from IF Comp 2008]

Taco Fiction, by Ryan Veeder
Taco Fiction is a game about crime.

Deeper appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of Quest by Denk
There are lots of Quest games, some better than others. These are my favourites:

The following polls include votes for Deeper:

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by blue/green on 11 March 2016 at 4:10pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item