Santa Carcossa Nights

Development System: Quest 5
TUID: w02dhj94bugio6j

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2018

A big, fairly serious horror game by bitterkarella, November 8, 2018
bitterkarella is known for making horror-themed games in Quest, both serious and humorous.

This game has more styling than most, with hand-chosen fonts and neon colors.

The storyline seems well thought-out, and the setting is evocative. It all feels like an intense and overwhelming dream, the kind you wake from gasping for air. It starts out light-hearted but gets more intense.

This game has the usual problems Quest does, which I think are inevitable given the platform. Of all bitterkarella's games, this is the one I'd most like to see polished up in Inform or TADS 3.

If you enjoyed Santa Carcossa Nights...