The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost - Play for free at ChooseYourStory.​com

Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost (expanded 2019 version)

by Briar Rose

Episode 1 of Price of Freedom
Historical

You are ten years old when you first feel the weight of shackles around your wrists. In a matter of hours, your whole world is turned upside down as you and your brother are dragged away from your home in Greece to work as slaves in the Roman Empire. Now you must struggle for survival. Every decision you make will affect your future. Your life, the life of your brother and the lives of your friends are in your hands.

Note: This game is an update of the original version of The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost, published in 2014. The update contains three more stats, a choice of names for your character, the option to play as either male or female, two extra chapters, far more background and character development, and is over twice as long as the original, with a total of over 100,000 words.

First Publication Date: March 29, 2019
TUID: vtt1306u8dnsfrsy

A Great Start to a Promising Series, March 30, 2019
The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost is a wonderful story about two brothers' struggle with surviving life as gladiators in training. It is filled with well written characters who truly feel like real people, with their own struggles and motivations. The setting is very descriptive and the story flows smoothly and naturally. Overall, it is a very well written and engaging story.

I would highly recommend this story to anyone who enjoys gladiators, the Roman Empire, or is just looking for a good story to pass the time.

If you enjoyed Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost (expanded 2019 version)...

People who like Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost (expanded 2019 version) also gave high ratings to these games:

CYBERQUEEN, by Porpentine
integration necessitates evisceration

♥Magical Makeover♥, by S. Woodson
"You hold in your hand a pink, heart-shaped card daubed in rosewater and oil of jasmine an invitation to the Princess Philantha's Grand Equinox Ball. In gilded, sweeping, sweet-smelling calligraphy, the card expresses best wishes to...

American Outlaws: The James Gang , by Will11
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Jesse James was a lad that killed many a man / he robbed the Glendale train / he stole from the rich and he gave to the poor / he had a hand and a heart and a brain. It was on a Saturday night and the moon was shining bright / they...

The following polls include votes for Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost (expanded 2019 version):

I am new to interactive fiction, could anyone recommend a game for me? by Urtikor
Hello, I just recently came across interactive fiction and I want to try it out and see if it's my kind of thing. I tried Dreamhold for maybe half an hour, but even though it seemed well written, solving puzzles isn't interesting for me....

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Mizal on 29 March 2019 at 10:18pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item