Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-8 of 8
- Squidi, February 20, 2018
An apocalyptic riff on Aisle, August 19, 2016
by MathBrushLike Aisle, this is a one-move game where every recognized command tells a little story before ending the game.
In this game, each move ends the world, at least for you, and in a different way each time. The tone is dramatic, sometimes veering into the melodramatic; it's hard to know if this is parody or not.
The game recognizes most commands like examine and so oj, but almost none of the directional commands work, which would have provided a good amount of commands to experiment with.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- S. Plumb, December 3, 2015
- Sobol (Russia), September 13, 2014
- PVince81 (Germany), May 10, 2014
- Artran (Prague, Czech Republic), August 9, 2013
- E.K., February 19, 2013
- Divide (Wroclaw, Poland), December 2, 2009