Jugar en línea

El Asesinato del Sr. García

by José Manuel Rosado

Episode 1 of Mesa Games
Mystery

El Sr. García ha sido asesinado en su casa de campo. Apareció con un disparo en la cabeza. La caja fuerte de su despacho está abierta y vacía. Debes seguir todas las pistas y realizar los interrogatorios necesarios hasta descubrir al culpable.

Language: Castilian (es)
First Publication Date: July 29, 2017
Development System: Custom
TUID: vgvkbdvnufosu0pu

If you enjoyed El Asesinato del Sr. García...

People who like El Asesinato del Sr. García also gave high ratings to these games:

The Abyss, by dacharya64
"The Abyss"--a surreal romp through the hills and valleys of the mind. Ever since you were young you've felt that you've been controlled, manipulated, forced into actions by some outside force, some being you can only describe as "it."...

Beet the Devil, by Carolyn VanEseltine
Your dog is gone. She must be brought. You have a beet (and some other vegetables).

Blighted Isle, by Eric Eve
Blockade duty in the Bay of Biscay, vile weather, and an unplanned jaunt over the side of the ship into the tossing waves. But instead of drowning, you end up on an island that has no right to be there - and that's just the start of your...

The following polls include votes for El Asesinato del Sr. García:

Cool Murder Mystery/Detective Games by Christopher Caesar
Hey everybody. I am looking for a murder mystery text game. I finished An Act of Murder a while ago and want to play more games like that, where to get to solve the murder yourself. If you could tell me some of your recommendations that...

Your favorite homebrew parser by MathBrush
Homebrew games don't get a lot of love here, but some of them are pretty good. What is your favorite homebrew game?

Spanish games by Fredrik
I really need to improve my rotten Spanish, and I can think of no better way to do it than by playing IF. But there are tons of games out there, so what to choose? In other words: Por favor, ¡dame los favoritos tuyos!

This is version 2 of this page, edited by IFforL2 on 22 June 2018 at 3:34am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item