My Desk
Link to the game, html-file, playable online.
My Desk twine file
Download the source, with the images and the .tws-file.
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

My Desk

by Matthias Conrady profile

Slice of life

Snoop around my desk and check out my personal stuff!

You can look at things on my desk, learn about this moment in my life at the fringe of a long-distance-relationship.

In a way a documentary-game, heavy on images.

First Publication Date: November 18, 2013
License: Creative Commons
TUID: vd51ff8tybufnnsm

A really neat voyeuristic exploration., February 6, 2014
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
It's not so voyeuristic, actually, as the author has invited you to snoop around his real desk and narrates what each item is. It's a good example of how Twine might be used to create an actual graphic point and click sort of adventure game.

If you enjoyed My Desk...

People who like My Desk also gave high ratings to these games:

Hana Feels, by Gavin Inglis
Something is bothering Hana. Can you work out what it is? Take the part of four important people in her life and guide their conversations. After each scene, peek at Hana's journal and find out how she felt about the things you said.

Quing's Quest VII: The Death of Videogames!, by Dietrich Squinkifer (Squinky)
You are a young monarch of mysterious and indistinct gender, valiantly trying to survive exile from your home planet -- or whatever's left of it since the invasion, anyway.

I'm Really Sorry About That Thing I Said When I Was Tired and/or Hungry, by Dietrich Squinkifer (Squinky)
"I'm Really Sorry About That Thing I Said When I Was Tired and/or Hungry" is a mostly-autobiographical story of how it was like growing up among several different cultures and not really fitting into any of them.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Matthias Conrady on 6 February 2014 at 10:28am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item