End Millennium

by Geography of Robots profile

Mystery

[demo] You and your sister break into Wal-Mart in the aftermath of a devastating hurricane with a stranger you met on Craigslist. As the evening descends into madness and hallucination, you must decide who you trust more: the stranger, or yourself?

First Publication Date: November 1, 2015
IFID: 75F871EE-B681-4CA7-885D-054332AA4796
TUID: vbvr70374rd6zo2

., May 31, 2016
This is actually my second time playing this. I found it on itch.io and played through it to find out it was a demo. I thought that with the second play through, it would be complete since he added it on IFDB, but it's still not completed. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. So this is a post-apoc IF, written with novel-like prose, and the graphics are futuristic, cyber-punk. It's well designed so far, with an ambient drone. My only problem is, it's not completed, I actually really liked playing this the first time due to the suspense. I will admit the music should change once in awhile, but I will assume that will happen with an update. Looking forward to the full version.

If you enjoyed End Millennium...

People who like End Millennium also gave high ratings to these games:

Americano, by Peter Wonica
During a mandantory adventure, an android falls in love with a human boy and goes to incredible lengths to get his attention and admiration. The writing style is erratic and slightly silly. This was developed for the Queer Game Jam in 48...

Brooklyn Trash King, by Ben Esposito
Social media, crowdfunding, and raccoons.

A Cold Grave, by Mike Michalik
In a cold, snowy country a man finds a victim of a Drowner attack. The man is a psychic detective. An old friend. But why are you there?

This is version 3 of this page, edited by geographyofrobots on 12 March 2017 at 4:26pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item