End Millennium

by Geography of Robots profile

Mystery

[demo] You and your sister break into Wal-Mart in the aftermath of a devastating hurricane with a stranger you met on Craigslist. As the evening descends into madness and hallucination, you must decide who you trust more: the stranger, or yourself?

First Publication Date: November 1, 2015
IFID: 75F871EE-B681-4CA7-885D-054332AA4796
TUID: vbvr70374rd6zo2

., May 31, 2016
This is actually my second time playing this. I found it on itch.io and played through it to find out it was a demo. I thought that with the second play through, it would be complete since he added it on IFDB, but it's still not completed. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. So this is a post-apoc IF, written with novel-like prose, and the graphics are futuristic, cyber-punk. It's well designed so far, with an ambient drone. My only problem is, it's not completed, I actually really liked playing this the first time due to the suspense. I will admit the music should change once in awhile, but I will assume that will happen with an update. Looking forward to the full version.

If you enjoyed End Millennium...

People who like End Millennium also gave high ratings to these games:

Heretic Pride, by laika

Nights in Boulder, by Zane Fulton
Nights in Boulder is an interactive story-based game set in the years of 2010 & 2016. You're Matthew, desperately searching for your missing girlfriend after she never returned home from a night out with friends. On the hunt for your...

Jetbike Gang, by C.E.J. Pacian
You're a member of a jetbike gang. Tiny Twine game for the Twiny Jam. Exactly 300 words.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by geographyofrobots on 12 March 2017 at 4:26pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item