Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-7 of 7
A Twine exploration game with numerous combination locks, June 5, 2016
by MathBrushThis mid-length Twine game has you looking for a solid quicksilver pickaxe enchanted by dwarfs. It's twine, with items and exits implemented in a sequence of rooms.
At several places, there are complicated locks or other mechanisms to fiddle with. I found these to be frustrating. Overqll, the setting was the best part of the game.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Khalisar (Italy), July 24, 2015
- magic sympathy, May 31, 2015
- The Xenographer, November 17, 2014
- Edward Lacey (Oxford, England), November 16, 2014
- BlitzWithGuns, November 16, 2014
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 11, 2014