liny.zip
Contains LINY.ACD
For all systems. To play, you'll need an Alan Interpreter for your system - visit the Alan home page for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
Walkthrough and map

2000

Development System: Alan 2
IFID: ALAN-142E6A1046C190AC372C541580B24944
TUID: uxki5e2ctum10hx6

Not to be confused with the epic 'Lost New York' by Neil deMause, "Lost In New York" is a short one-puzzle game. Well at least I believe it is a short one-puzzle game as I just can't solve it!

-- Stephen Griffiths

Brass Lantern
Then I try to wander the streets of New York in Mikko Vuorinen's game and find that his principal storytelling gimmick is to return you to the same room description no matter which direction you go in, or how far. After about twenty minutes of this (we reviewers are diligent souls) and in spite of the really excellent screwdriver that graces your inventory, you begun to feel...well, Lost.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 22 June 2016 at 11:24am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item