Walk Among Us

by Roberto Colnaghi profile

A tribute to the Misfits. Written for EctoComp 2018.

Version 2: fixed typos and minor bugs, and a potentially unwinnable state.

First Publication Date: October 30, 2018
IFID: B21FDEB1-5953-4850-BD41-8B08859CC74A
TUID: ux665ah3dni7vu46

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2018

A short horror romp, like a music video, November 3, 2018
Playing this game felt like being in the video for Thriller or some other sort of famous creepy song.

It's largely linear, with a series of obstacles and strong hints on what to do (except at one point where I completely failed multiple times in a row at what turned out to be the last two puzzles of the game).

Some of the content of the game wasn't really up my alley (you follow a girl out of a bar because she's so attractive), but it was coherent, and everything meshed well with the opening.

If you enjoyed Walk Among Us...