Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-7 of 7
An escape-the-death game with huge text and spotty implementation, June 5, 2017
by MathBrushThis is a big game in a small map. You are avoiding death, but it's coming at you in every way.
ADRIFT parser just aren't as good as Inform or TADS, but it's difficult to say why without just playing. It's about the same level of responsiveness as Quest.
This game has really, really big textdumps. And it can be difficult to know what to do at times. There is a walkthrough, but noone has been able to find the secret command to unlock it and post it online.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Ben Cressey (Seattle, WA), January 25, 2011
- Shigosei, February 18, 2009
- Neale Grant (Hove, England), January 5, 2009
- Juhana, November 14, 2008
- George Shannon (Pittsburgh), October 19, 2008
- Steve West, October 13, 2008