What Lies Around the Corner

by Alyssa Barstow

Horror-Fantasy

My second game on Storynexus, What Lies Around the Corner is an interactive story about a town at the edge of the world called Black Hollow. Here, roles are reversed, and you are now the monster lurking under the bed. A dark and smooth play, I am constantly updating and adding more content. Feel free to send any comments, errors you notice, or critique :) alyssabarstow@yahoo.com My other game is Death of a Songbird, but I am currently trying to rework that one. In this story, you find yourself, either a misplaced human or one of the dreadful variants, an Etheri, suddenly awake in an abandoned building. After narrowly escaping from a zombie with the help of a mysterious ally, Aeriel proceeds with guiding you through a brief introduction. After that, you are thrown into a bizarre world where at midnight... everything is at stake.

First Publication Date: March 1, 2013
License: Shareware
Development System: None
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
TUID: tr54txvio4i6kgfe

If you enjoyed What Lies Around the Corner...