mold.zip
solution
(Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Mold: Deep Space Awakening

by Declan Stanley

Space Exploration
1990

Development System: AGT
TUID: ten9hm5zsu9q8pgw

Having finally discovered how to get out of the control room (the second location), only with the help of Sue Medley, I was next faced with a rapidly decompressing corridor. [...] These first two problems I thought showed real promise of a difficult game to follow but the rest proved to be just mapping with no further problems to be solved. I say this with reservations as I only visited 84 of the 112 locations (it is possible to "win" the game by visiting only 16 locations). In itself this is not too bad as the maze is rather complex with corridors that curve and cross without intersecting. Descriptions of actions and particularly of dying are very good and imaginative.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Edward Lacey on 9 March 2013 at 4:41pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item