gblorb

by Caleb Wilson (as Abandoned Pools) profile

2020

First Publication Date: February 21, 2020
TUID: t7f9fnjbofpafxg9

2nd Place, Event 2 - Second Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

Ryan Veeder's Judgment
18.4 points out of 20
For Abandoned Pools to refer to the setting of their previous Entry and establish some casual continuity/worldbuilding is the type of shameless nerd-baiting that I tend to fall for more often than not, and here I have fallen for it hard. My eyes sparkle dreamily as I wonder whether Absalome Pilcrow is the same traveller from "Antique Panzitoum," or else where on the Panzitoum Timeline the two stories fall. (The repeated use of the same initials is another type of shameless nerd-baiting that I tend to fall for more often than not.) ...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by nf on 22 March 2020 at 1:01pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item