Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-10 of 10
A fairly polished joke game by Santoonie Corporation, May 2, 2018
Each of these games has an ambitious opening scenario that is mildly under-implemented and contains some sort of offensive or bizarre standard responses before eventually petering out in a section that cannot be finished.
This game is no exception. This game has an opening picture, a preface, an introduction, and a prelude. It features an opening scenario with conversation and detailed rooms, but with basic features missing (like when moving in an unavailable direction, where no text is printed. Apparently a sound was supposed to ping).
The story involves you meeting a pair of interesting young women, neighbors, one of whom plays a game with you. The game peters out shortly after.
If you find this interesting, try Delvyn, Zero, and the TADS Amissville.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Joshua Houk, October 18, 2014
- E.K., September 11, 2012
- MKrone (Harsleben), February 18, 2012
- Grey (Italy), December 25, 2009
- Jerome C West (United Kingdom), March 18, 2009
- Linnau (Tel-Aviv, Israel), October 31, 2008
- tfbk, January 10, 2008
- Alan De Smet, November 11, 2007
- Eric Eve (Oxford, England), October 21, 2007