Abusive Relationship Simulator

by porree profile

Slice of life, Simulation

A 299-word-experience about the thrilling adventures that await you in an emotionally abusive relationship.

Made for the Twiny Jam.

TUID: sawu8zzasvebfbcj

Entrant - Twiny Jam

Not a game, but delivers the point, July 26, 2015
by Harry Coburn (Atlanta, GA)
Having been in an emotionally abusive relationship, albeit with the genders switched than this game, it delivers the point well. Not really a game, but not really meant to be.

Short, sad, and to the point., February 3, 2016
This game is very short, contains some profanity which develops the story, and can be played in less than 10 minutes.

Most such games I'm not that interested in. But this game seems to be pretty accurate in its depiction.

Only recommended for people into altgames.

If you enjoyed Abusive Relationship Simulator...