space.t3
For all systems. To play, you'll need a TADS 3 Interpreter - visit tads.org for interpreter downloads.

Space Shooter

by Krister Fundin

Non-IF game
2006

A TADS 3 abuse.

Language: English (en-US)
IFID: 1356EC95-2D8E-B88A-9107-5FBBA53A0969
TUID: ryqfgfeifdo0bpif

If you enjoyed Space Shooter...

People who like Space Shooter also gave high ratings to these games:

Rogue of the Multiverse, by C.E.J. Pacian
Congratulations, convict 76954! You have been selected for scientific experimentation! You will be matter-transmitted to exotic non-Treaty worlds - where opportunities abound to take in fantastic sights and mingle with colourful locals!

Kaged, by Ian Finley
""But my madness speaks: It will but skin and film the ulcerous place, Whilst rank corruption, mining all within, Infects unseen." Welcome to the Citadel of Justice. The Inquisitor is waiting." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

The Beetmonger's Journal, by Scott Starkey
"Victor Lapot and I were miles from base camp on the south continent, once again hacking through previously unsurveyed lands and searching for forgotten cultures. The expedition reminded me of our grand adventures of old, that is, if I...

This is version 1 of this page, last edited on 29 September 2007 at 8:49pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item