Z-machine (compiled from Ruins.​inf source using Inform 6.​33)
Ruins.inf
I6 source for the Inform Ruins game from the DM4; assembled by Roger Firth.
Ruins.zip
TADS3 source for a TADS port of the Inform Ruins game from the DM4; port by Eric Eve.
(Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
ruins.ic
source for a IAGE port of the Inform Ruins game from the DM4; port by R. Rawson-Tetley.

Ruins

by Graham Nelson

2001

First Publication Date: July 1, 2001
TUID: rnsj9vbk0ewwip61

Ruins on IFDB

The following polls include votes for Ruins:

The Modern Zorkalikes by Ghalev
My desire is straightforward, but proving difficult to satisfy. I want games that are like the Zork games might have been, given a more contemporary set of design ideals. It seems to be an abandoned playing field in some ways, as if the...

All the Pretty Sources by Jeremy Freese
IF games that have source code available that you'd hold up as an example of what good looking source code is supposed to look like. (I was motivated to post this by wanting to study some I7 source, but actually pretty source from other...

This is version 6 of this page, edited by kgarlow on 22 November 2018 at 10:06pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item