Kiss The Ghoul

by chamomeow

Romance

You play as a young adult using a dating app, specially designed for those who are interested in the paranormal.

You also happen to be an exorcist, and have a unique ability: you can exorcise demons by kissing!

Current Version: 2014
TUID: r8ls4mac8al7y6q6

Something a little different, but fun, July 7, 2019
by simuloid (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
The text-to-choices ratio is not high, but your choices seem to make a difference. As a player, I was immersed in the game and felt good when my character was able to achieve a good result in the game world.

There were a couple of typos in the text, but I couldn't contact the author directly because I would have needed an itch.io account.

Play time for me was about 20 minutes, making this game on the short side, but I think it's a good length for this format.

If you enjoyed Kiss The Ghoul...

People who like Kiss The Ghoul also gave high ratings to this game:

Suveh Nux, by David Fisher
An entry in the 2007 One Room Game Competition. You play a magician's servant who gets trapped in your master's vault; you'll need to learn some of his tricks if you want to get out.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by GamerGal on 4 June 2019 at 8:58pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item