9:05

- Whom (Wisconsin, United States), August 7, 2018

My first IF, July 21, 2018

by ialessan
Related reviews: beginner
This is the first IF I completed, and what really got me into the genre. It's quick, neat, and you won't see the end coming. (I certainly didn't.)

- Nate Edwards (Raleigh, NC), July 20, 2018

- yaronra, July 16, 2018

Short, Enjoyable, Re-Playable!, June 28, 2018
by Tristano (Italy)
You can finish this game in about 15-20 minutes ... but almost certainly you'll want to replay it at least once. Can't really say much about the story without spoiling it, except that I recommend it. Well written, simple and fast paced, but there are some twists to the plot that might not be obvious until replay.

After ending the game for the first time you'll realize how clever the author has been on delivering that sense of urgency that will trick you into overlooking those details which are important to grasp what's going on but being tricked in this game is part of the fun of playing it.

Nice.

- xochie, June 27, 2018

- comfortcastle (Sheffield, UK), June 17, 2018

- DustyCypress (Hong Kong), May 19, 2018

- Obter9 (New Zealand), May 14, 2018

- Gnocchi, May 13, 2018

- RAmarl, May 9, 2018

A good introduction, April 13, 2018
by calindreams (Birmingham, England)
This game has been one of the first pieces of interactive I have actually got to the end of. Short and enjoyable and I'm sure most people would appreciate it more on a replay.

Maybe I would have given an extra star to my rating if I hadn't figured out the twist on the first play through. My experience of the story maybe would have been improved if (Spoiler - click to show) I hadn't been quite so thorough in my initial exploration of the appartment or that the author could have made it a little more difficult to find the key element of the story>.

Otherwise I would definitely recommend this game to people.

- Stas, March 25, 2018

- bernatguillen, February 17, 2018

- fredfredfred, February 11, 2018

- tylermac92, January 9, 2018

Previous | << 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >> | Next | Show All | Return to game's main page