Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-14 of 14
A logic puzzle with an active, procedurally generated NPC, June 5, 2017
by MathBrushThis game was designed, I believe, to introduce a new audience to IF. It has an intriguing logic puzzle where you research a procedurally generated alien to see what properties it has, look up its homeworld, and send it home.
However, the game is strangely aggravating for an 'outreach' game. Even with all the hints, I had few ideas on what I could do to coerce the alien into the pod except in the easiest of cases.
The biggest problem here is that the game doesn't suggest many courses of action with the alien, but implements many courses of action. This means that I floundered around, exploring the edges of a possibly great game, without ever seeing its core.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Sobol (Russia), May 20, 2017
- EllaClass, January 27, 2015
- Khalisar (Italy), October 6, 2014
- kala (Finland), June 22, 2013
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), April 3, 2012
- MKrone (Harsleben), April 26, 2011
- Amphiareion, February 13, 2011
- Dave Chapeskie (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada), August 4, 2010
- finferflu (Manchester, UK), October 5, 2009
- brattish (Canada), April 7, 2008
- Juhana, December 26, 2007
- JudgeDeadd (Warsaw, Poland), December 25, 2007
- Wendymoon, October 26, 2007