history.z5

History Repeating

by Mark Choba and Renee Choba profile

Time Travel
2005

You play an adult who, in the middle of a boring day at the office, suddenly wakes up as their teenage self in their grade 12 math classroom! Your science teacher, Mr. Hopkins, brought you back in time with his time machine to prove a point. Can you change your own past and avoid a future of drudgery and loneliness—or will history repeat itself?

IFID: ZCODE-1-050930-B42E
TUID: qs2apzva7hkrdzcy

13th Place - 11th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2005)

A time travel high school game, July 24, 2016
This is a mid-length ifcomp game about time travel. You go back to your high school so that you can change your boring future.

The game is well-polished, but not very descriptive. You wander about, investigating different rooms. I had some issues with guessing commands.

It lasts about an hour.

If you enjoyed History Repeating...