Comp entry
Contains MalonyUndDieVerschwundenenKnochen/index.html
HTML-File, Twine source, and solution.
Defaults - All Systems Application (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Malony und die verschwundenen Knochen.

by Canis Lupus

Mystery

German IF Grand Prix 2014 entry.

Language: German (de)
First Publication Date: April 1, 2014
License: Creative Commons
TUID: qp4dppt76d191m75

2nd Place - 8th IF Grand Prix 2014

If you enjoyed Malony und die verschwundenen Knochen....

People who like Malony und die verschwundenen Knochen. also gave high ratings to these games:

Tethered, by Linus Åkesson
"I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man."...

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

Ghosterington Night, by Wade Clarke
Danger-filled Ghosterington Manor appears atop the same cliff each year on Samhain night. Hidden inside are the last four works of the dead bad poet Vigilance Ghosterington. Those four poems are worth a fortune, and you, famous...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by ifwizz on 1 April 2014 at 7:33pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item