Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-7 of 7
A graphical windows game about exploring space, June 26, 2019
I've rated the game on the following 5 criteria:
-Polish. The game relies heavily on a graphical interface, but I feel that interface could be tuned up, especially with faster transitions and back buttons that only go back one step in a menu.
-Descriptiveness. Most of the descriptions are fairly plain.
-Interactivity. The slowness is frustrating, and the game's overall pace drags out.
-Emotional Impact. The pace lessened any impact I would have felt.
-Would I replay? No.
I'd love to see a new game from this author, though.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Khalisar (Italy), July 24, 2015
- blue/green, March 18, 2015
- Edward Lacey (Oxford, England), November 16, 2014
- BlitzWithGuns, November 16, 2014
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 11, 2014
- EllaClass, November 4, 2014