index.html

by Krishan Coupland

Whilst researching pixies for my short story, "Blue", I stumbled across an ancient-looking field guide at the back of a local bookshop. It was called A Primer On The Capture And Identification Of The Little Folk Of Myth And Legend. The cover was wrecked, and half the pages had fallen out, so I have no idea who wrote it. The author comes across as somewhat... eccentric. I found it incredibly useful though - especially the flowchart section at the back. I couldn't find any record of the book online, so I took the liberty of transcribing that chapter into digital form. I hope someone finds it useful!

First Publication Date: January 7, 2015
License: Creative Commons
TUID: q2w2w1l1n3mxiyu2

Greater than the sum of its stars, December 19, 2015
by george (Seattle)
I feel a little torn giving this three stars, but it's only because I think this is more of a diversion than a full-fledged work (indeed, it seems to be more of a bit of marketing for a separate work the author had a hand in). Nevertheless this is a funny and well-written piece that fits the medium very well.

If you enjoyed A Primer On The Capture And Identification Of The Little Folk Of Myth And Legend...

People who like A Primer On The Capture And Identification Of The Little Folk Of Myth And Legend also gave high ratings to these games:

The Writer Will Do Something, by Matthew Burns, Tom Bissell
The year is 2012. You are the head writer for the third game in the wildly popular ShatterGate™ franchise. Expectations are through the roof: fans of the series are waiting for the biggest, most bad-ass entry in the series yet, and your...

Ferrous Ring, by Justin Morgan ('Carma Ferris')

Hollywood Visionary, by Aaron A. Reed
Make the movie of your dreams amid the glamor and romance of 1950s Hollywood! "Hollywood Visionary" is a 150,000-word interactive novel by Aaron A. Reed, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by krishan on 19 December 2015 at 2:25pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item