Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
Previous | << 1 2 >> | Next | Show All
- Targor (Germany), March 27, 2020
- _firexe, December 4, 2019
- dgtziea, November 8, 2019
- elias67, November 4, 2019
- draziwfozo, September 8, 2019
- nosferatu, August 22, 2019
- Zape, June 30, 2019
- comfortcastle (Sheffield, UK), June 7, 2019
- Stian, May 14, 2019
McT's Interactive Fiction Reviews
The Good Old Days
- JoQsh, April 12, 2019
- Joey Jones (UK), April 4, 2019
- CunningGabe, March 14, 2019
- IanAllenBird, March 12, 2019
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:An enjoyable math-based pattern game with academic humor, February 19, 2019
Your job is to use spells to create sequences of decimals coming from famous mathematical constants. The further you can get in any one sequence, the more spells you get.
You begin with basics like addition or subtraction, but soon you gain spells that modify other spells and it all becomes complex and tangled up.
In the midst of this mathematical quest, the committee viewing you gossips about academic drama, discussing department conflicts and upcoming changes. As an academic myself, it is spot on.
I work with the author and beta-tested this game, but I wouldn't feel bad giving it a lower score if it deserved one. This is a fun game, and I recommend it.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- nf, February 10, 2019
- Ploppy, January 27, 2019
- mapped, January 3, 2019
- dream, December 5, 2018
- Greg Frost (Seattle, Washington), November 30, 2018
- E.K., November 20, 2018
- Doug Orleans (Somerville, MA, USA), November 18, 2018
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 18, 2018