HTML
The game is also available for app store purchase at the main Choice of Games web catalog.

For Rent: Haunted House

by Gavin Inglis profile

Humor
2012

In For Rent: Haunted House, it's your job to rent out a haunted house before your tyrannical boss has you fired.

How will you screw over your tenants? Will you ignore inconvenient supernatural phenomena, or use them to drum up publicity? How will you deal with ghost hunters, squatters, and celebrity tenants? Will you emerge as the top agent? Stage an office coup? Or will you become a permanent resident of 57 Crowther Terrace?

(This game used to be called Eerie Estate Agent, before we changed the name.)

First Publication Date: August 31, 2012
License: Commercial
Development System: ChoiceScript
TUID: psvs2nstweim7ax

PyramidIF
FOR RENT: HAUNTED HOUSE (EERIE ESTATE AGENT)
The PC is a real estate agent at a floundering agency, and the housing crisis has driven the boss (spoken of as "The Crocodile" behind her back due to a tricky surname and less than pleasant demeanor) to pit you and your rival agent against each other to battle for top earner, who will then keep their job. The twist: you are each handed a special, notoriously difficult property to rent out.

If you enjoyed For Rent: Haunted House...

People who like For Rent: Haunted House also gave high ratings to these games:

20 Strokes, by PaperBlurt
You find yourself in a public swimming pool. Chlorine irritates your skin and you just know that the little boy standing still is taking a whiz. 20 Strokes are required to get from one end to the other. All you have to do is swim... and...

Target: Cynthia - Chapter 1, by Cynthia Dawn
Name: Alex Tait Occupation: Assassin Target: Cynthia Dawn. The Author.

My Desk, by Matthias Conrady
Snoop around my desk and check out my personal stuff! You can look at things on my desk, learn about this moment in my life at the fringe of a long-distance-relationship. In a way a documentary-game, heavy on images.

The following polls include votes for For Rent: Haunted House:

Best Choicescript games by MathBrush
I've only played a few choicescript games, but I loved Creatures Such as We, The Race, and Scarlet Sails. What can you recommend?

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Gavin Inglis on 24 April 2016 at 3:49pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item