Commercial Game

Alan : Rift Breakers

by Mia Blais-Côté profile

Slice of life, Science Fiction

My name is Alex. I'm 8 years old. I am also a blond kid with green eyes. I live in Xodias City and I go to the school of Xorie. We are in February 2018. Right now, I'm in the yard because it's the morning break. I watched Eloi and Bobby climb into the playground when, suddenly, I look at Nana, who stands a little further.
[…]
I look at Nana and I see her eyes widen in terror. She screams something, then the pain pierces my body. My vision blurred. I collapse on the ground.

Alex thought he was a kid like many others, but that was before he became a Rift Breaker. Now, he must protect his city by fighting monsters coming out of "Rifts", strange cracks of light, with the help of Lily, Nana and Aimé.

Language: English, French, Italian (en, fr, it )
License: Commercial (Out of Print)
TUID: pcy3ceg9y6816i6x

Remake of A.L.A.N., by Mia Blais-Côté
Makes reference to 4 Alice : Lorange Journey, by Mia Blais-Côté

Remade as A.L.A.N.: Rift Breakers, by Mia Blais-Côté
Referenced in Les 4 Alice: Lorange Journey, by Mia Blais-Côté

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Mia on 21 August 2018 at 6:06pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item