Ouroboros
Contains Ouroboros.html

Ouroboros

by Ben Carey profile

Literary/Science Fiction

Ouroboros presents the reader with a cyclical labyrinth, stuck in a time loop, reliving the same day over and over. The reader may choose to explore the many intricacies of the labyrinth or try to quickly navigate their way out. Ouroboros explores notions of self, routine, and choice. Ouroboros questions how our choices impact our lives and our sense of self and also investigates the notion of routines that we find acceptable and routines that we wish we could break, given the opportunity.

IFID: 67CEFCBA-CA63-48A1-955A-B274324804D9
TUID: pbe1fqqysou6wmqa

If you enjoyed Ouroboros...

People who like Ouroboros also gave high ratings to these games:

I.A.G. Alpha, by Serhii Mozhaiskyi
You may think this game is about a post-Soviet Research Institute. About an experiment that went out of control. You may think that the initials "I.A.G." are somehow related to the Institute. You may think this game is unfinished. You...

Bogeyman, by Elizabeth Smyth
You can go home when you learn to be good.

Open Up!, by Brendan Patrick Hennessy
Trin Park's only job while her parents are out of town is to make sure her little sister stays out of trouble. Should be easy enough. The kid usually keeps to herself anyway... (A post-Birdland microgame)

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Doug Orleans on 4 March 2019 at 2:47pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item