Ouroboros
Contains Ouroboros.html

Ouroboros

by Ben Carey profile

Literary/Science Fiction

Ouroboros presents the reader with a cyclical labyrinth, stuck in a time loop, reliving the same day over and over. The reader may choose to explore the many intricacies of the labyrinth or try to quickly navigate their way out. Ouroboros explores notions of self, routine, and choice. Ouroboros questions how our choices impact our lives and our sense of self and also investigates the notion of routines that we find acceptable and routines that we wish we could break, given the opportunity.

IFID: 67CEFCBA-CA63-48A1-955A-B274324804D9
TUID: pbe1fqqysou6wmqa

If you enjoyed Ouroboros...

People who like Ouroboros also gave high ratings to these games:

Open Up!, by Brendan Patrick Hennessy
Trin Park's only job while her parents are out of town is to make sure her little sister stays out of trouble. Should be easy enough. The kid usually keeps to herself anyway... (A post-Birdland microgame)

Bi Lines, by Naomi Z (as Norbez)
So what if you're unsure? What if you're falling apart? Forget about yourself and worry about them. That's what she'd want. (Note: This game poured out of me during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings in America, and the discussion of sexual...

Known Unknowns, by Brendan Patrick Hennessy
Nadia Nazari has a lot of unknowns to contend with in her Grade 12 year. Like how can she run an entire school newspaper with only one employee? Why has her estranged ex best friend suddenly come back into her life? How is her long-term...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Doug Orleans on 4 March 2019 at 2:47pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item