Rite of the Druid

by Paul Weller

2020

STORY
You are part of a small tribe, preparing to take part in a ritual that will allow you to become a full druid. You are transported to a strange land where you must find the rune of power and return to complete the rite.

INSTRUCTIONS
The game uses standard VERB NOUN input (such as GET STICK, FILL BOTTLE etc). Shortcuts, like X for EXAMINE and I for INVENTORY are also available. HELP gives you some command tips.

First Publication Date: June 30, 2020
Development System: Adventuron
TUID: osifkhh6bkav9462

3rd Place - The Next Adventure Jam

If you enjoyed Rite of the Druid...