Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-14 of 14
- MKrone (Harsleben), May 1, 2011
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), December 12, 2010
- perching path (near Philadelphia, PA, US), November 10, 2009
- lupusrex (Seattle, WA), October 3, 2009
- MyTheory (Missouri), February 15, 2009
- Fitzzy (Canada), September 7, 2008
- Genjar (Finland), August 31, 2008
- tfbk, April 10, 2008
- brattish (Canada), March 24, 2008
- Knight Errant (USA), January 9, 2008
- Miron (Berlin, Germany), December 10, 2007
- Pseudo_Intellectual (Vancouver, Canada), October 25, 2007
3 of 8 people found the following review helpful:Once you start, you want to finish., October 23, 2007
With one more week of work it would certainly deserve 5 stars, and may be the best of the genre without doubt.
I haven't played an adult IF game more than 2 minutes, and I have not so often played even a normal IF game more than 2 minutes.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
An erotic (or, rather, pornographic) text adventure. The player character wanders off from a nudist colony he's spending his holiday in, and lands in queen Morghana's realm. To find his way out of the castle, he needs to seduce the queen's three servants, and finally the queen herself. In spite of... ehm.. not the most fancy plot, the game has impressed me, because it's been done with love, and great care. Once you scrape off the erotic content, all that remains is your plain old-fashioned text adventure, probably not very original, but solidly done - and that's still much more than most of the porn games can offer. The girls in Moist aren't just sex dolls, either - they are pretty vividly animated, and characterized quite nicely. (Well, actually, they are much more "willing" than real women would - but that's part of the genre). All in all, I'd say that's one of the best games of the theme in the IF-archive.
-- Valentine Kopteltsev
1-14 of 14 | Return to game's main page