Steam
Google Play Store
for Android

SLAMMED!

by Paolo Chikiamco

Turn a scripted steel-cage wrestling match into a real fight in this 250,000-word interactive novel!

You’ve always dreamed of becoming pro wrestling’s biggest star…but a wrestler’s world is fraught with hardship and betrayal, in and out of the ring. Become a powerhouse, a technician, a high-flier, or focus on your promo skills. There’s more than one road to success.

But none of those roads will be easy. This is a world where your biggest fans are your harshest critics; where the front office is more dangerous than the squared circle; where friends can become enemies with a single heel turn; where, sometimes, the only way to win is to lose, spectacularly.

This is professional wrestling. And you’re about to change it, forever.

Slammed! is an epic interactive professional-wrestling novel where your choices control the story.

There’s never been a professional wrestling game like this, a game where the outcome of your final match, your choice of opponent, and your relationships affect the ending. When’s the last time you played a pro-wrestling RPG with a “kayfabe” stat?–or where your trash-talking “promo” ability is as important as your core strength and wrestling technique?

- Enjoy a 250,000-word personal tale of friendship, competition, and revenge.
- Develop not only your physical abilities, but a favored wrestling style.
- Become a heroic face, or a villainous heel–or even turn heel.
- Turn a scripted match into a real fight–and vice versa.
- Decide when to keep kayfabe, and when to break it.
- Play as male or female, gay or straight.

First Publication Date: June 28, 2013
License: Commercial
Development System: ChoiceScript
TUID: ocuswddzn9kdu54v

SPAG Specifics - Issue #63 - By Hugo Labrande
Slammed! succeeds at its main goal, which is to be an awesome game about wrestling: the author is clearly very familiar with the wrestling world, and manages to reproduce this in a world and a story that feel true. [...] The game is transparently written as escapism [...] for wrestling, where the problems are painfully apparent and have broken into the mainstream [...], leaving them out completely didn’t really feel right to me.

A truly epic Choicescript game focusing on people, grudges, and storytelling , July 7, 2016
Related reviews: 2-10 hours
This game is truly epic. I felt like I was reading a novel as I played. It lasted long; longer than any of the other choicescript games I played.

I had trouble putting it down. A game about professional wrestling seemed so silly, but it's cinematic, almost like Rocky. There's a lot about second chances, betrayals, seeing the truth. It's so much better than it seemed from the blurb and art.

Subplots include a variety of romances, long term relationships with a rival, and so on. You can choose to be a face or a heel, and seeing the psychology about being a heel was very interesting.

Strongest recommendation.

ENGROSSING. FUN. , June 24, 2017
by Danielle (The Wild West)
Related reviews: choice of games
SLAMMED! is top-of-the-line CYOA/commercial Interactive Fiction, well-written and well worth the price of admission!

I know next to nothing about pro wrestling, but am enjoying every second of SLAMMED!, from the very cool, over-the-top characters I'm meeting to the backstage machinations of the industry. I am SO invested in my character, Alanna Roundhouse, and the journey she's making in this story!

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! The only thing I could wish for would be an option to adjust the font size!

If you enjoyed SLAMMED!...