Spider Bites
Download at textadventures.​co.​uk
Play online at textadventures.​co.​uk

Spider Bites

by Keltor

"It's a dark world out there, Aspen. Be ready for the worst and then some" her mother said to her before dusting off the little girls cap. "Alright mommy, bye-bye" Aspen grinned a toothless grin, before walking to her fellow kindergarteners.

Years went by, and finally Aspen has gotten to realize what she meant.

First Publication Date: December 3, 2013
Development System: quest
IFID: 42E893A3-FB04-41D3-820D-6D234B02F05D
TUID: oapb55sa8p7zk5vq

So far, so good., January 3, 2014
by Simon Deimel (Germany)
A nice short story with a disturbing ending. The writing is sufficient, the concept promising. The ending comes a bit too abrupt and made me wonder if it was meant to be the regular ending, also regarding the fact that there is a broken link some pages before, so I got the feeling that I had missed something. I encourage the author to revise the code and fix the bug, and maybe to continue this story, as it has some potential.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by textadventures.co.uk robot on 26 December 2013 at 7:55am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item