Recluse.zip *
Contains Recluse.t3
Contains the story file, 2 .gif maps, and gameinfo.​txt
For all systems. To play, you'll need a TADS 3 Interpreter - visit tads.org for interpreter downloads.
recluse1.0.zip *
Contains Recluse.t3
Download from author's site.

Recluse

by Stephen Gorrell

2008

A text adventure in the classic Infocom style. It begins with you delivering a sealed package, contents unknown, to J. Daggett Winton, noted archeologist, explorer, inventor, mathematician, philosopher,... and recluse.

First Publication Date: March 18, 2008
IFID: 38F8D3A0-C902-FD76-1F0B-3B6B6520CC0E
TUID: nv4pezgf17ma9me6

Not "epic", but very well crafted, May 10, 2010
by Nikos Chantziaras (Greece)
I don't tend to write many reviews about games I've played, but I felt I should somehow step-in here, at least with a comment: Recluse looks quite underrated to me. Every bit of it was enjoyable, and it did remind of the old classics.

Highly recommended, and it's not too long.

If you enjoyed Recluse...