Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-8 of 8
A short-to-mid length goofy twine game about adventure, May 9, 2017
by MathBrushThis is an entry in the 'I'm so wacky!' class of games. The text is a garish yellow, and the plot is disjointed and wild. It lasts for a respectable number of turns, and has some basic puzzles.
The author is completely committed to their writing, though, and they did a good job conveying the emotion that they wanted. This game is not really a bad little 'snack' if you're just looking for something quick and mildly amusing during a lunch break.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| View comments (1) - Add comment
- Ruber Eaglenest, January 6, 2017
- Doug Orleans (Somerville, MA, USA), November 24, 2016
- dream, November 18, 2016
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), November 18, 2016
- Joey Jones (UK), November 17, 2016
- Denk, October 14, 2016
- Matt Bates, October 10, 2016