Contains Kemono friends (interactive story) release 1.0
Kemono friends, the interactive fiction.

Kemono Friends

by Ching Lam Yung

Educational RPG

A parody and tribute to the popular anime with the same name "Kemono Friends."

I started out with similar settings to the actual anime, then I'm stuck on which direction to take the writing to. I took my inspiration from when I was a child reading Asian educational comic/manga about history, math, and various scientific topics (those were myriad of large books published in Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.)
and with me being a STEM student, I decided to write about famous ancient math problems.

Language: English (EN)
First Publication Date: July 10, 2017
License: Free
TUID: mrpy761y4g63ka80

Educational, October 4, 2019
I enjoyed the game. It was brief, but fun.

If you enjoyed Kemono Friends...

People who like Kemono Friends also gave high ratings to these games:

Kerkerkruip, by Victor Gijsbers
Kerkerkruip is a short-form roguelike in the interactive fiction medium, featuring meaningful tactical and strategic depth, innovative game play, zero grinding, and a sword & sorcery setting that does not rehash tired clichés.

Turandot, by Victor Gijsbers
An operatic performance. A tale of atonement. A dating sim with a crocodile pit. Content warnings: sex; sexism and other gender issues; suicide; torture; homophobia; xenophobia.

This is version 7 of this page, edited by Ching Lam Yung on 8 September 2017 at 6:15pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item