zenobi48k.zip
c64-version
Commodore 64 Application
Walkthrough (c64-version)
Solution to The Dark Tower (c64-version)

The Dark Tower

by Jack Lockerby

1992

License: Former commercial
Development System: The Quill
TUID: m2al2etgqh318hin

During the years that have followed the Great Wars, small bands of Orcs from the defeated army of the Dark Lord have roamed the country looting and killing. In one such raid the Monastery of Uffogha lost many of its priceless artifacts and the leader of the herd of White Unicorns was captured and subjected to barbaric treatment. The Abbot explains that the stolen items must be returned and that you are the only person who can be spared (or perhaps he should have said the only one that would not be missed!) to undertake the mission.
[...]
I found the puzzles refreshingly logical, perhaps not the most difficult that I have encountered but certainly hard enough to keep you on your toes throughout the entire adventure. I like an adventure with atmosphere and as is usual with River Software adventures this one has plenty, in fact it held my imagination from the moment that I first loaded it into the computer.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Denk on 20 December 2016 at 1:12pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item