A Hypertext Night (philome.la)

A hypertext night

by chintokkong profile

An experimental puzzle investigating our mind's instinct to tell stories. What do you do when you are woken up in the middle of the night by some noise and you can't get back to sleep? Three possible ways to survive till morning - but can you find them?

(inspired by David T. Marchandís wonderful Twine: When Acting as a Wave)

First Publication Date: April 11, 2016
Forgiveness Rating: Cruel
TUID: m091vkip43f86m2

., May 30, 2016
This was a fun game but I remember myself either getting stuck in a loop or maybe just not figuring out how to get out of that loop.(I played this long ago.) But it's pretty fun for what it is. Based on my vague memory (I'm just cleaning through my wish list) this is a text game about a guy waking up in the middle of the night and you're supposed to click the links that will make him check out certain parts of the house and perform certain actions, like go to the bathroom. It does get a little suspenseful because you're clicking around doing these mundane things and waiting for something to happen.

If you enjoyed A hypertext night...