The Lost Children (Adrift)
The ADRIFT version of "The Lost Children", by the same author
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

The Lost Children

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 5 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1997

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: lvwl296k3jcs4vg4

Remade as The Lost Children, by Larry Horsfield

News

Expand all | Add a news item

Buy the right things, December 29, 2017
by Jim Turner (Ireland)
This is about the ADRIFT version. I have played other games in the Alaric Blackmoon series. This is good but not my favourite. Found I was going back to restored games a lot as I kept buying wrong things - you have limited money. Did like the VOCAB command which lists words understood - wish every game had this.

If you enjoyed The Lost Children...

People who like The Lost Children also gave high ratings to these games:

Countdown 1: The Body, by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Average member rating: (1 rating)
"In the runup to the release of [6 Days A Sacrifice], I wrote and realised a trilogy of brief text adventures to foreshadow the plot of the eventual game." - Yahtzee

The Xylophoniad, by Robin Johnson
The King of Anachronopolis has ordered you to end the Trojan War, slay the dreaded Bicyclops, and rescue a couple of inmates from Hades. A comic adventure set in Greek mythology.

Skybreak!, by William Dooling
Skybreak! is a science-fantasy role-playing game of galactic proportions: explore distant stars, plunder alien ruins, hunt space pirates, collect beetles, slay gods, make out with sorcerers, and punch cosmic evil in its flabby,...

The Lost Children appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Denk
The following games are in my opinion the best ADRIFT 5 games. The games I like most have been given the highest position, except for Larry Horsfield's games, which would have taken all places in top 5, if I had not distributed them...

The following polls include votes for The Lost Children:

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

Maintained Hall of Fame / High score list by Denk
Maintained Hall of Fame or high score list is a great idea. Let's list those games where a maintained hall of fame/high score list is accessible, either within the game or online.

Trading and Buying Games by Emily Short
Games where a significant portion of the gameplay involves buying, selling, or trading items, especially if there are tactical advantages associated with different objects and the player has to decide which things to acquire for what...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by <blank> on 17 November 2016 at 6:33am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item