Commercial. Comes in a C64 cassette.

THEY

by Eckhard Borkiet

2007

Strange things happened the last few days. I was on a treasure hunt deep down on the ocean floor. I found an old shipwreck and took a closer look at it. Suddenly i saw a bright light or flash in the distance of the dark sea followed by a long and deep noise like screeching metal. A few minutes later, I was informed by harbour officials to leave the sea immediately and to return to the docks.
Back at the harbour, they confiscated my -one man- SU01 mini submarine without any explanations. They told me that I would get it back in a few weeks. Now, the moon is rising and the little harbour is deserted. The time has come to investigate the strange events at sea...

This is the first english Adventure of the Eway 10 Retro Adventure Games Line and it's (this time) dedicated to all english friends of the old -Basic Style- (2 word parser) Adventures. The objective of the game is to investigate the strange happenings at sea. You will visit different locations (above and under the sea) and you have to manage different problems to finally solve the game.

Scifi Adventure with 75 Locations and enhanced Charsets. C64 Tape Version with Case and Instructions.
Eway10 C64 Retro Line Games No.4

First Publication Date: February 1, 2007
License: Commercial
TUID: lt4mhngqajink0cw

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Christoph Gutjahr on 25 August 2009 at 9:12am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item