Take a Break (Demo)

Take a Break (Demo)

by Jay Nabonne

Simulation
2012

This is a demonstration, meant to exercise some text effects. In its current state, you can't actually play the game, but it does give an example of what sorts of effects are possible using Quest. It's all for display - and please forgive some "glitches".

If anyone would like the source for this, please let me know. I'm hoping to work up a general "TextEffects" library. If it ever amounts to anything general and useful, I'll post it (or make it available).

Sadly, when played in a browser, it's painfully slow. If you want to see it in its glory, you'll have to download it (and this is a lesson for me).

First Publication Date: September 7, 2012
Development System: quest
IFID: 5EBC34E3-35F8-47B4-9000-00AC1E38CA9A
TUID: ldc2f3c8ouwot862

This is version 3 of this page, edited by textadventures.co.uk robot on 24 January 2013 at 12:30pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item