My Little Time Killer
Play online at textadventures.​co.​uk

My Little Time Killer

by Entropic Pen

Simulation

If gamers play games to kill time, then what would happen if gamers play a game where the objective IS to kill time? I bring you My Little Time Killer: a perpetual work-in-progress. The story goes is that you're some derp-of-a-Unicorn stallion who, along with three other mares, are field-testing a prototype lunar habitat on the Moon and are provided with various forms of entertainment, and separate bedrooms. All rights to My Little Pony belong to Hasbro.

NEW: Now the player can look at a regular mirror to see the Lone Stallion's randomly-generated appearance, and also get a mane/haircut via Store-O-Matic.

UPCOMING: You know, I've written plenty of Earth ponies, and a few Unicorns... I think for the next update I'll add a Pegasus! But not just any Pegasus, this lucky mare is also my all-time favorite non-Friendship is Magic character. Place your bets on who it is!

/// Stuff 'n' Things:

- Four Modes (Endurance and Survival Modes need more work)

- Eight Ponies with dialogue!

- Six Spells

- Military-style clock with day and night functions (further exploitation of this coming soon)

- Now you can choose which ponies to be stuck with, or let the game choose for you!

- A mysterious mirror...

First Publication Date: June 26, 2013
Development System: quest
IFID: 8E51A0E7-15ED-44BF-988E-B524025C8C82
TUID: l3ttd941ho4euo1

This is version 1 of this page, edited by textadventures.co.uk robot on 1 July 2013 at 11:14am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item