SpeedIF_Late.zip
by David Welbourn

The Lone Star Mene

by Ricardo Signes

2003

In this game, you play as a handsome clownfish wearing a Man Suit, high above L'Austin in a hot air balloon. You're on an espionage mission. Your objectives are: survive freefall, locate the embassy, obtain evidence of Franco-Texan plans, and escape alive.

IFID: ZCODE-1-030519-8F23
TUID: kzb35z8hc5w51gcw

The Lone Star Mene on IFDB

The Lone Star Mene appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for October 2019 by David Welbourn
On Tuesday October 29, 2019, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 29 October 2019 at 9:17am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item