vetknow.taf
Requires an ADRIFT version 3.9 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Veteran Knowledge

TUID: kxdi69sbtz0ueyrr

9th Place - InsideADRIFT End of Year Comp 2005

Wrestling!, December 22, 2007
by Jim Turner (Ireland)
I like different settings and characters, so a game about wrestling really attracted me. Normally in most games you are the boring good guy but not here. In Veteran you are unpleasant, unpopular and you have to be bad to win. Now that is more like it!

The people in this world are a bit flat and cartoonie but I took that in the spirit of the setting. The puzzles are okay, but I had to look for help a few times. Although, I have to admit I'm not the best puzzler in the world. Apparently this is a rewrite of a three hour game, which I haven't played yet.

Veteran Knowledge on IFDB

Veteran Knowledge appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Delron Recommended ADRIFT Games by Richard Otter
This is a list of my favourite ADRIFT games, which I consider are well worth a look.

Games Worth Playing by Jim Turner
Some of the games I liked best.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Eriorg on 27 April 2009 at 10:55am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item