EN and RU versions
INSTEAD archive *
EN and RU versions (IFArchive mirror)
JP version

The Returning of the Quantum Cat

by Peter Kosyh

2009

Outside my cabin the snow is white again. The wood crackles in the fireplace just like that day... It's the third winter already. Two winters have passed, but the events I want to tell about are in front of my eyes as if it was yesterday...

This is a story about a hacker downshifter, his battle against the evil, and quantum paradoxes.

- I JUST CAME TO TAKE MY CAT...

Language: English, Japanese, Russian (en, ja, ru)
First Publication Date: August 30, 2009
License: GPL
Development System: INSTEAD
TUID: kcvwjbdeb3s0yjt4

If you enjoyed The Returning of the Quantum Cat...

People who like The Returning of the Quantum Cat also gave high ratings to these games:

Superluminal Vagrant Twin, by C.E.J. Pacian
A text-only space sim. Ply the spaceways. Make five million credits. Buy back your twin. (Superluminal Vagrant Twin is a shallow but broad exploration game.)

I.A.G. Alpha, by Serhii Mozhaiskyi
You may think this game is about a post-Soviet Research Institute. About an experiment that went out of control. You may think that the initials "I.A.G." are somehow related to the Institute. You may think this game is unfinished. You...

Summit, by Phantom Williams
A dream-like journey through a drifting life. Headphones recommended.

This is version 8 of this page, edited by Oreolek on 20 August 2018 at 6:12am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item