Beautiful Frog

Please enjoy this frog.

First Publication Date: April 22, 2015
TUID: ka750dp4k3fo3hwp

Alright, you got me, May 10, 2016
I gotta say I love frogs. They're cool animals. They carry about themselves this disposition that gives me the impression of unspoken stoic wisdom, except maybe when they start screaming in fear/pain. Eventually I decided to search up "frog" on IFDB and that's how I found Beautiful Frog.

I must say I like Porpentine's humour. I've always been a fan of absurdity, and Beautiful Frog definitely gets absurd.

That said, there's not a whole lot here. I guess there doesn't need to be a whole lot here, though. It's a goofy game that's worth a few playthroughs, and I say that as someone who develops a rash whenever they so much as hear the word "Twine".

If you enjoyed Beautiful Frog...

People who like Beautiful Frog also gave high ratings to these games:

The Problems Compound, by Andrew Schultz
Wherein you, Alec Smart, turn what's-thats into that's-whats.

Swan Hill, by Laura Michet
Swan Hill is an interactive story about brothers who have grown apart. It has multiple endings.

Crossroads, by Cat Manning
They say it's death to seek the witch. For you, it's worth the risk. Venture in to the forest in search of relief, but remember that magic is rarely straightforward. A short psychological game about self-knowledge and its price. Content...

Beautiful Frog appears in the following Recommended Lists:

vv's comfort food IF by verityvirtue
Like it says on the tin. I hope these give you a measure of comfort as well.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 19 February 2016 at 10:21pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item