questforfood.zip *
Download from Delron.
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
hourglass-comp-2006.zip *
All the games in Hourglass Comp, from Delron.
Hourglass.zip *
All the games in Hourglass Comp, from the ADRIFT site.

Quest for Food

by Lumin profile

Slice of life
2006

You're a small animal named Swishtail the Sniffy, and you're hungry. You know the humans keep food in the huge plastic can. You just have to get to it.

First Publication Date: August 12, 2006
Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-400-0618E06900FD5F15B3B18594D98A8090
TUID: jj0hbm2eaqmor2rt

2nd Place - ADRIFT Hourglass Comp 2006

Delron
Assorted short reviews
Despite it's cuteness, I really enjoyed this game. I got a little GTV confused in places, but I didn't need to peek in the generator to finish it and it wasn't broken. It had a nicely drawn character, easy but enjoyable puzzles, and it was well written.

Quest for Food on IFDB

The following polls include votes for Quest for Food:

Oh, You BEAST: Games where you're an animal! by Ghalev
I know of a small handful of games where you play a beast, and I want to know of more. (By beast I mean a cat, a dog, a chicken, an orangutan, that kind of thing ... not looking for mythical monsters and not looking for part-timers, so...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by DB on 14 August 2011 at 8:44pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item