Beta Test

by aethre profile

This is my first IF, made to practice using Twine and based on a dream I had.

You are trapped in an abandoned hospital. There may be zombies. You don't know much else.

10 mins.

License: Public Domain
IFID: 1CBDD89A-147B-4D00-9D6D-6740C73F78DD
TUID: jb2viy78u92hn13

Very good writing but needs more ways to effect the story, June 5, 2020
The writing was very well done, playing the game you get VERY emerged and interested as you try to uncover the strange situation that you suddenly appeared in. As you go on you begin to realize what's going on and a bit as to why your here, although that isn't completely answered until the very end, when something very surprising happens. But the journy there is interesting and fun to play through. The only problem I had is that many passages didn't offer much other than to emerge yourself even more, of course I don't mind this, but most of the time you end up having to go back and pick a different passage to keep the story going. From what I saw when I played the game there's probably only 1 or 2 endings as most passages didn't lead to much. Still a very well written game and I enjoyed it. Definitely recommend!

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Aethre on 16 February 2019 at 7:06am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item