50 Shades of Jilting

by Rowan Lipkovits (as Lankly Lockers)

Romance

Go to the game's main page

Very Irritating Gender-Neutral One-Room Inform Game, September 28, 2014
by Daemon Pyrate ( Optional. For example, "San Diego, California," "Barcelona, Spain")
This game feels like a mixture of When Harry Met Sally, Groundhog Day, and The Twilight Zone. It's not fun. It feels more like a torturous endurance test.

I was frustrated with not knowing what gender "Sam" was. I can't stand games where I don't know what gender character I'm playing. How am I supposed to act accordingly if I don't know anything about who I am or who or what it is that sits across from me in this restaurant? I had a great time playing Plundered Hearts. I love playing a gender not my own. Gender-neutral games are utterly useless.

A lot of objects are missing. Where's the napkin dispenser that was said that I could look into? Why am I only carrying "a run-down relationship past its expiry date (containing a burden of shame)"? Cute. Ha.

I didn't bother going past two ways to leave my lover. I started counting ways to leave the game. Hitting the close box did the trick.

Comments on this review

Previous | << 1 >> | Next

dream, February 14, 2016 - Reply
>Pronouns
At the moment, "it" is unset, "him" means Sam, "her" is unset and "them" is unset
Previous | << 1 >> | Next