Play on itch.io

Din in the Seventeenth Minute

by M.H. Abdul-Rahim

Din in the Seventeenth Minute is my entry for the Nouvim 3000 interactive fiction jam. The requirements were to make a short interactive story within a month, from 500 to 3,000 words, without the use of audio or extraneous imagery. The given theme was Infamy. While the original jam is intended for French works, I decided to submit this English language work anyway. I had worked on a French translation, but unfortunately was not able to finish it in time. Perhaps at a later date, it will be released.

I interpreted the theme of Infamy not as about an individual person, infamous for his or her deeds, but rather as a concept, infamous for its latent existence within all of us. Beyond that, there isn't much I wish to say about the story itself—reading it should convey everything I wished to present.

While this is a work by 3 Halves Games, it was created solely by the developer and writer, M.H. Abdul-Rahim. However, this story does related to a previous 3HG work: it is the prequel to our 3D exploration game, EXTRA PLANETARY.

TUID: irsshxn6uak7ujrq

Entrant - Nouvim 3000 - 2019 edition

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Stephane F. on 1 August 2019 at 7:37am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item